Sending or receiving email is now an important activity in our everyday life, it is now a part of our communication. But emails play a vital role for businesses. In the business world, it is a niche on its own, with millions of people investing in email marketing.
An email is also one of the best tools to generate leads, getting customers, clients, and potentials’ opinion directly into the mail inbox. Email is one of the most popular lead generation practices, with this method you can even deal with each opinion individually by replying via the submitted email. Oftentimes, the sender email is invalid or disabled or deleted, thus, it is almost impossible to reach back to the sender.
Email Bounce Rate
Have you ever noticed that the emails you send are not replied or even were not opened at all? Have you ever thought why it happens so? Most likely, the thing is about deliverability. The emails simply do not get to the recipients’ inboxes. As a result, the sender’s ESP receives a kind of a message saying that the email was not delivered. This is called Email Bounce Rate.
All the persuasion, analytics and so on in your emails are all useless when the message cannot reach your audience, additionally, email service providers are not much favorable to high bounce back rate, and they could suspend your account for it.
There two main types of Email Bounce: soft bounce and hard bounce. Let’s have a look at both of them.
Soft bounce refers to the type of email bounce that occurs due to some basic temporary issues like when the recipient inbox is full, the server is temporarily unavailable or the size of the email is too large for the recipient inbox. Soft Email Bounce often corrects itself without interfering, such as when the recipient server is back online or the recipient clears the inbox to allow new incoming emails to be delivered.
Hard Bounce refers to the moment when an email bounces back because the recipient email is incorrect or does not exists. A hard bounce is a permanent bounce, i.e., it will not resend no matter what.
Bounced emails are usually stored in the outbox folder. Now, how do you efficiently deal with email bounce issue? If you leave things as they are, the rate will go higher step by step, and soon you may be not allowed to send any emails at all. To reduce bounce rate, every business person needs a special tool which will check the emails for validity. Below, you can have a look at Snov.io Email Verifier review.
Snov.io Email Verifier
As the name states, Snov.io is an all-in-one platform which among others offers an email verifier. This is a tool which checks emails in order to reduce or completely avoid hard email bounces. Email Checker is available as a web app as well as the browser extension. The email verifier extension is exclusive to Google Chrome and can be installed from Chrome web store. Adding, activating, and using Snov.io Email Verifier is simple, follow the steps below and you will get it done in a few minutes.
- Open Google Chrome browser and visit the Chrome web store, type “email verifier” in the search box and wait for search results.
- You will definitely get a lot of results, but the email verifier you are looking for is offered by Sio and it is highly rated, which is why it won’t take you much time to find it, it is in the second place in the store. It is characterized by a big purple “S” and a small black “v”. Click on it to take access to the main extension page. Then click the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Now, visit any website, click the extension button, choose found emails, and click the Verify Then you can add these emails into a prospects list on your Snov.io account.
- Visit https://app.snov.io/login/verifier to log into your Snov.io account. If you don’t have one, you can quickly create it at https://app.snov.io/register/verifier. All emails previously used within any Snov.io tools will be listed, or you may choose to upload the emails listed in CSV, XLS, or TXT file.
- Once the email list is uploaded, you have the option to verify the whole list, checking a group of emails or verify the emails individually.
To verify the whole list, uncheck all the checked emails on the list, then click the Verify current list button and proceed to step 3.
To verify grouped emails, select the email(s) you want to verify, click the button that is depicted by double check icon and go to step 3.
To verify individually, click the Verify email tab and input the email to be verified in the specified input box, then go to step 3.
- Once you’ve completed any of the above steps, a dialog box will appear giving you information on the emails to be verified, pricing and how you will receive the verified email list (via email or directly on the website). Click the Verify emails button and the verification process will begin.
With Snov.io Email Verifier, you have more emails delivered, have better sales opportunities and improved metrics. You can use it either as a browser extension or a web app where you can upload a list of email addresses and verify it within the blink of an eye.