When it comes to the product marketing on the Amazon website, there is the golden rule that a key to success lies in measuring your various results so that the amazon users can fine tune and also enhance your marketing campaigns. Despite of whether you are making a new drip campaign, experimenting in influencer marketing or dabbling with the amazon sponsored ads, you just have to keep track of your metrics which is really the absolute method to be followed at all.
Tips on the amazon sponsored ads:
The following are the most considerable Amazon sponsored ads tips suggested by the experts for everyone. These things are also considered to be the crucial metrics which help you easily track the actual success of your amazon sponsored ads.
- CTR – CTR is nothing but the Click Through Rate. While running the PPC (pay per click) ads, it is essential to divide the total number of clicks an ad receives by its whole number of impressions. Then, you will get its CTR. When the CTR is higher, then the ad is more effective to reach the specific position at amazon platform.
- Cost per click (CPC) – In order to maximize your return on investment through the amazon ad, the sellers should have to try and also push down their CPC.
- Conversion rate – The conversion rate of the ad is probably calculated by just dividing its number of conversions by the total number of clicks it receives. For example, when two buyers are willing to buy a particular product and there are 100 clicks on your ads, then the conversion rate is 2 %.
The conversion rate is usually measured on a 1, 7 and 30 day basis. If anyone is seeing your ad at amazon and clicks on it today but only buys it a week later, the conversion will count in your 7 day conversion rate but not your 1 day conversion rate.
Other considerable tips:
- ACoS (Advertising Cost of Sale) – ACoS usually measures all of your advertising costs and also divides them by the product sales which you have already generated. It surely provides you the best understanding of how much you are going to pay for the advertising per US dollar of sales.
- Tracking a success of sponsored ads at Amazon – With huge numbers of sellers using the sponsored ads concept of Amazon, you can’t able to afford to rest on the laurels at this platform.
By this way, you have to make sure that you keep an eye on your main metrics and set some hours every week to greatly optimize & also fine tune your sponsored ads.