Technology these days is very important. It transforms the way people live making it easier to deal with transactions. It helps in so many ways, every day a lot of new mobile applications are developed. Mobile app development is growing rapidly. From telecommunications, e-commerce, retail, and healthcare. But what is mobile app development?
Explore Mobile Application Development
Mobile application development is the procedure of making software. For digital assistants and smartphones. Most commonly for iOS and Android. The software can be downloaded from a mobile app store or preinstalled on the device. Today, mobile devices and mobile applications unlock their value. It is the most famous way for businesses and people to connect to the internet.
To stay responsive, successful, and relevant. Organizations have to develop mobile applications for their partners and customers. Also, it caters to the demand of employees. Mobile applications consist of writing software for small and wireless computing devices. Regardless of the scope of your project and size. You can follow this development process. To make your enterprise mobile app development successful.
Mobile App Development Process:
- Strategy- it is the first phase of the mobile app development process. It defines the plan for developing your idea into a successful app. Your strategy aims to focus your vision on a clear picture of your app idea. You may include a more essential part of this in your enterprise mobility strategy. In this phase, you will:
- Determine the app users
- Research the competition
- Set up the app’s goals and objectives
- Choose a mobile platform for your app
- Analysis and Planning- your app idea starts taking shape. That transforms into an actual project. Analysis and planning begin with capturing detailed functional requirements and defining use cases. Prepare a roadmap once you’ve determined the requirements for your app.
- UI/ UX Design- an app’s design aims to provide effortless and seamless. User experiences with a polished look. The success of a mobile app is identified based on how well users are benefiting. And adopting from all its features. The goal for mobile app UI/UX design is to make an excellent user experience. Creating your app to be intuitive, user-friendly, and interactive. While smooth UI designs will help with early adoption. Your app must have great user experiences to maintain app users’ engagement.
- App Development- planning keeps an integral part of this phase. In the mobile app development process. A classic mobile app project consists of three integral parts. The server/ back-end technology, APIs, and the mobile app front-end. Before programming/ actual development efforts begin, you will have to:
- Define the technical architecture
- Select a technology stack, and
- Define the development milestones
Back- End/ Server Technology- this part consists of server-side objects and database objects. It is important to support the functions of your mobile app.
API- is an Application Programming Interface. A way of communication between a back-end server/ database and an app.
Mobile App Front-end- is the native mobile app an end-user will use. Mobile apps contain interactive user experiences.
- Testing- you first have to prepare test cases that address all aspects of app testing. Performing in-depth quality assurance (QA) testing during the mobile app development processes. Makes applications usable, secure, and stable. To provide a quality mobility solution, your app should undergo some testing methods.
- Support and Development- releasing a mobile app needs submitting your app. To Google Play for Apple App Store and Android apps. Yet, you just need a developer account before launching your mobile app.
Once submitted in the iOS apps and Apple App Store undergoes a review process. Mobile app updates need to go through a review process and the same submission as well. Before releasing it to the market.